Natural glam makeup tutorial

For all those pretty girls out there that don't like to go over the top with their makeup but still want to look pretty flawless!
Whether your off for a girlie night in or to dinner with your besties, with those phones snapping pictures for Instagram or Facebook you want to look your best, so this week I thought I would show you a natural look that will still look photo ready....so lets begin.

Apply your foundation, I'm using Estee Lauder double wear in Ivory beige.

Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
 To highlight and conceal I'm using Maybelline fit me concealer in shade 20. Apply this under your eyes, bridge of the nose, forehead,chin and around your nose and corners of the lips.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
 For contour I'm actually using a concealer from Calvin Klien, I brought this in the shade Brown sugar so it's super dark perfect for a cream contour. Apply around the edge of your forehead, under your cheekbones and down the sides of your nose.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
 To achieve the flawless airbrushed look blend using a makeup sponge, I like to blend the highlight first and then move onto the darker shade.
blend highlight and contour beauty sponge flawless finish
 To set the highlight I am using my favourite setting powder from Jemma Kidd, dust this everywhere you placed the concealer to lock it in.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
To set the cream contour and make it pop a little more I'm using my NYC bronzer in sunny. Place this over the cream contour you applied earlier.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
 For a natural soft blush I am using PLA beauty blush in the colour " Adore"
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
 For the eyes we will be using the Sleek Palette " Au natural" First colour to grab is the white.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
 Dust this over the entire lid.
blend white shadow over the eyelids to make your eyes bigger
 Without picking up any more shadow use whats left on your brush and run this up to your brow.
bigger eyes brighter eyes look more awake
Going back to the NYC bronzer I'm running this into my crease for my transition shade.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
bigger eyes brighter eyes look more awake
 Taking the Sleek palette again I am using the orange shadow in my crease, going backwards a forwards until it has blended out.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
bigger eyes brighter eyes look more awake
 To add some glam to the look, grab some false lashes. I am using Ardel demi whispies.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
To get the brows looking a little more groomed I love using this BDB hint of tint brow gel in Taupe first to set the brow hairs.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
 I then take BDB brow powder in Taupe to fill them in.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
kylie kendal jenner makeup simple beautiful glam sexy
 Next line your lower lash line, this is the Jemma Kidd khole liner in black.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
 For the lips I kept them quite simple by adding a nude liner.
natural lips big sexy nude lips smile beautiful
The lipstick I am using is from Jemma Kidd ( again!) in the colour Tamarind Cove. It's a beautiful light brown.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
 To add some lushes depth I took Smashbox Lipgloss in pout and patted this onto the centre of the lips.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle
 Lastly to blend the false lashes with your real lashes apply a quick coat of mascara, this one is Bourjois dark khole.
Natural makeup pretty beauty glam tutorial laurajanestyle

makeup tutorial brown eyes flawless sexy beautiful kardashian easy simple
I hope you liked this simple makeup post! Whats your go to natural looking lip colour??

4 comments:

  1. This look is really pretty, you look lovely and I love that you've added photographs!

    www.sixthskyline.com x

    ReplyDelete