Amelia May - beautiful rings

Hi Guys,

Look at how pretty these rings are from Amelia May!!!

If you haven't had the guilty pleasure of checking out Amelia May website, then you are missing out on some drool worthy accent pieces!
On her website you will find perfect little finishing touches for outfits, Instagramable pretties and some down right beautiful jewelry.

Four rings that are so adorable on their own or worn stacked together. To be honest they are now living on my daughters fingers!!! There are so many styles to choose, from chevrons to beautifully crafted amethyst stones.

Amelia May is all about supporting British businesses and hand making every piece to order! with every attention to detail carefully crafted just for you. I love the fact all of her pieces are not made in bulk, which means not everyone on your street will own the same items!
I adore her range, from bohemian to chic, necklaces to broaches there seems to be something for everyone. Let me know your thoughts and opinions.





7 comments:

  1. Great Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rimanere, Thank you! I will check out your blog too xox

      Delete
  2. So pretty, I especially like the moonstone ring. I had a quick look on the site and there is definitely some drool worthy pieces! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so so pretty, especially the black one. Might be a bit too big for work, but I might not care cause. .pretty haha
    https://saturdayonwednesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! I love the chevron and the moon ones <3

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  5. These rings are so gorgeous! I used to wear A lot of rings but I stopped for some reason, this makes me want to start it back up again badly!

    http://sarbthoughts.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-weird-and-lazy-beauty-hacks-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Your Blog photos!!!!

    Rae xoxo
    http://www.RaexoxoMonthly.com http://www.Raexoxo.com

    ReplyDelete